2016 Race Results: See how you did!
This information is subject to change without notice.
PLEASE NOTE: NO DOGS ALLOWED
- Distance: 5 K (3.1 miles)
- Course Description: Three clockwise loops around the 4th of July Parade route; after the third loop, continue straight back onto Arguello Street to the finish line.
- Early Race Packet Pickup: Saturday, July 2, from noon to 6:30 pm at Road Runner Sports, 1125 Industrial Road, San Carlos Map
- Race Day Check In and Packet Pickup: 7:00 am, Bradford Street between Arguello and Warren Streets.
- Starting Line: The starting line is at the corner of Arguello and Marshall streets.
- Race Start Time: The race will start PROMPTLY at 8:45 a.m.
- Sweats Check: There will be a Sweats Check located by the starting line if you want to check anything in before the race. You'll need your bib number to pick up your items after the race.
- Portable Toilets: Located on the corner of Arguello and Bradford streets.
- Medical Tent: Located near start/finish line.
- Post Race Expo: Bradford Street between Arguello and Warren streets. Just turn right after the finish line.
- Parking: Parking is limited. The closest lot is the Caltrain lot on Perry Street, but it fills up quickly. On-street parking is also available west of of El Camino Real. Best is to take the train, or have someone drop you off.